Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Acne is back!!

For years I’m having acne problem. I was blessed with oily
skin influence by  testosterone hormone. ( http://www.hormonehelpny.com/column/femaleacne2.htm
) Now I’m quite experience to notice it before it get worsen. Each year I will
have some acne problem coming back again at some period of time. 


Oral Medication Recommended: Roaccutane ( when it’s out of
control) 

Topical Medication Recommended: Retin A gel to unclog the
pores

Dalacin T solution to kill bacteria










For topical medication I recommend that you use both of it.
Dalacin T solution to kill bacteria and retin A to unclog the pores that cause
acne problem. It would be a good idea to use topical medication in gel form
than cream .Cream form makes your face oily and become dirty easily especially
in a humid country like Malaysia.







No comments:

Post a Comment