Wednesday, April 16, 2008

OMG I signed up aGain !!!!

I can't believe I'm climbing volcano for 2nd time too..... still remember during the climb at Mt. Semeru.. I swear to myself no more mt. volcano....... Rinjani.... please don't give me tough time “ this is the exact phrase Soi Fung aka Tang commented .
I still remember the Mt Semeru trip . I cannot believe the journey ended at the peak as I almost wanted to give up , 500 m before the peak .Yes you heard it correctly, it's 500 m before the peak. How did I survive walking 1 step at a time to reach the peak ? In total we walk around 20 hours not including the break at the camp site , our breakfast , dinner and lunch. Most of us ended up with blister on our feet or swollen feet.
We swear never to hike any mt volcano in our entire life. But why are we back again ? We like to suffer ? To test our endurance ? Or because we are addicted to the endorphine hormone release into our system ?
OMG ...I really cannot believe I signed up again.

10 comments:

  1. Good luck. Make sure to wear good shoes when you go up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hhhaha :D i'm still asking myself the same question.. but I think is the view and the journey to make us sign up the trip again.... honestly speaking.... I was so happy to see u up there(Semeru)... the feeling were incredible.........

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rinjini ? you follow Jian Hua on end of Aug? no worried this 1 is dead volcano, solid rock not dust, the most diff you have conquer , ini sub sub sui le...

    ReplyDelete
  4. actually, yerterday i call siong har again for this trip , but he want to go for mt. Semeru only., coz i fell so sorry for Jian Hua.

    ReplyDelete
  5. But if u are joining Jian Hua, i fell abit less guilt la...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Muahahahah u mean siong har is going this august ? BTW make ah fong joins u guys this time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. yaah i still remember how u guys ask me to wipe my face, my lips , give me sweets to eat and i don't know who help me to carry my bag. Everyone looks the same that day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. no, they are no going either 1 of d valcona, mt Semeru airtck r expensive even d package also very expensive liao..

    ReplyDelete
  9. no, they are no going either 1 of d valcona, mt Semeru airtck r expensive even d package also very expensive liao..

    ReplyDelete