One thing I love about multiply is you can select who you want your article to be read , as an IT personnel I was constantly reminded on blog ethics. One mistake to publish your thoughts to everyone to read can lead you to a lot of unwanted embarrassment. True enough, I learned my lesson well.1. Publish as fact only that which you believe to be true.
2. If material exists online, link to it when you reference it.
3. Publicly correct any misinformation.
4. Write each entry as if it could not be changed; add to, but do not rewrite or delete, any entry.
5. Disclose any conflict of interest.
6. Note questionable and biased sources.