Der_pacemaker: when is your turn? Are you going to do it?
Me : No, not now , in future I wouldn’t know. It’s a crazy distance
Der_pacemaker: you are already quite crazy.
Emmm… do I have potential? Over the weekend I’ve been analyzing what does it takes to become an ultramarathoner ?
Ameba , ultramarathoner wannabe
What they do?
- cycle alone to Port Dickson : http://blueameba.blogspot.com/2008/06/solo-ride-to-port-dickson.html
- Motivated to run 40km alone
- Extreme hikers. Don’t mind to stay in forest for days. She hike gunung tahan and trans titiwangsa before.
Yip – Sundown ultramarathoner
- cycle alone to Kuantan and back http://impossibleisnull.blogspot.com/2008/12/kuantan-kuala-lumpur-ride-276km.html
- run to kuala kelawang alone
- He did ask me to include him for my next trip to Korbu Gayong. I think he will join trans titiwangsa if there is a chance
Ngae – the sahara ultramarathoner
- cycle to Frasers hill alone
- I forgotten where he run alone for high mileage but he did
- Already proven he doesn’t mind camping in an extreme condition in sahara desert for days.
Can I walk / run alone for high mileage ?
(Photo courtesy of SFTang)