Sunday, May 10, 2009

Unexpected Bomba Run




I do not know why I don't feel like running 10k for the bomba run in the morning and keep asking myself why did I sign up. In the morning I did a 5km warm up with Tony, Siok Bee and Chantelle using part of the reverse double hill. We went back to the car park at 7 and met up with San and Shih Ming . They need to collect the bib from tony. The race starts at 730 am sharp. Took an opportunity to do some speed work and try to pace myself. As usual towards the finishing line is always the painful part. I'm out of breath but my legs still want to run. At the same time I cannot give up. Reached the finishing line, the marshal on duty ask me my name and the club i'm from. They told me I got number 10. The first thing in my mind , “Aiyah... my ic “ .Some of my training buddy ask me why I did not bring my ic. I told them I did not expect to win anything.

14 comments:

  1. so...100 terbang or still can get ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. got it already. Walk back to the car park to take the ic

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha..ok..gua upload one of pic first..u want pia or suffer look foto first ah ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terror lo!!!! Kudos to Michelle Looi!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulation~~ and thx for adding.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehheh extra cool down, collecting IC from car. But yeah, most people won't carry IC while they're running, what do the organizers' expect? Well done, Mich.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WAH... congrats wor... hope the car wasn't too far.

    ReplyDelete
  8. not far lah..pergi balik around 2k loh..

    ReplyDelete
  9. well done and thanks for recent adding ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi All, thanks for the comment, actually my timing not very good that's why didn't expect anything. The car park is not far but very tired walking up and down. Altogether i walk extra 2K just to get the IC. Total mileage for yesterday is 5k (warm up) + 10k (run) + 4km (walking up and down to the car park)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats. Didn't know you had to walk back to BA carpark to get your ic. Otherwise, you could hitch a ride as I parked my car in basement carpark of Dataran Merdeka.

    ReplyDelete
  12. yaah... i was dying to hitch a ride but i couldn't see any familiar faces.

    ReplyDelete