Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Road Bully

    This morning at Jalan sultan ismail , I finally encountered a very stressful driver. Partially is my mistake when I saw a rat cross the road, my first instinct is to break. Not an emergency break but a break to slow down and let it cross the road. Unfortunately the driver behind me was not happy and follow me to the car park. I saw him scolding and yelling at me but I don't bother. It's another angry driver.

    Little did I know he waited for me at the car park and start yelling at me. He said I press the break like that and cause the car behind him to scratch his car. I explain why but I didn't said rat , I told him it was a small cat. Obviously he is not an animal lover.

    When the car park care taker came , he keep saying he is not a ROAD BULLY. He told me to pay for the minor scratches (2 inches scratches X 3-5 lines) on his car bumper . I said sure, you send it to the car repair and get it polish. I will pay for your bill. He said NO, i'm not a road bully give me RM 10 and I will polish it myself. I ask him where is the car that hit you . He start giving all sort of excuses saying it's my fault I reversed my car and hit his car while trying to go into the car park. OMG he accused me for that .

   Obviously if I reversed, I wouldn't have hit the back of his car bumper. If the car hit from behind how can it be a small scratches. Where did the scratches came from ?

     When I start asking this kind of question he said you must pay me 10 ringgit or else I damage your car and we settle the case. What a threat for a NON road bully ? Of course at the end I pay him 10 ringgit. Well i'm a gal what else can I do when I encountered a road bully like that ?
Because of you, LAH !!! wHy you cRoss the road ??

20 comments:

  1. All that for RM10. I don't think you can even buy car polish with RM10. He's a real bully. I bet he took lunch money off the smaller kids during his school years. RM10 also want to yell and scream like that. Forget about people like that. There is such a thing called Karma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just wondering why he keep saying he is not a road bully again and again . My biggest mistake is i didn't write down his car plate number. I was shocked and scared. Anyway i was also embarrassed to tell ppl i avoided a rat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dun say like that, animal lover is a good thing, at least that u have a heart where it is worth complimenting about. Not like that Jack Arse.. for RM10 he wanted to create a scene & he waited for you in the car park just to get event. OMG!! Such a low life. Anyways, whether or not u written down his Car Plate No. still nothing much to be done. Police kenot do anything. so... Oh well, treat that for 10 bucks, u see clearly of what things some stupid arse people are willing to do for.

    ReplyDelete
  4. geez!! we'll go BULLY him back in my truck the next time you see him again yea? we REVERSE right into his car! then pay him rm10!

    ReplyDelete
  5. rat is still a life.. as u said u didn't do emergency break and just slow down the car to let the rat pass, obviously is that road bully just trying to bully single lady driver. what can we do? police cannot protect us, other ppl also might not help in this case.... sad sad...

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi,mich...accidentally read ur blog..
    he sure is a ROAD BULLY lar. some more is a cheapskate road bully.. 10 bucks also want.. >_<|||
    but next time if someone waiting u in the car park, better don't go off by yourself... who knows what the guy will do.. be careful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I lagi cham..kena langgar...pay as help nia..RM 50..sat after noon around 5pm..cinya geram...! motor pakai 80h/km...while jam..cinya...!! My fault ? No..my bad luck nia..as he is still student..pakai dad motor..aiii...right hand n leg also injure..lagi still can run scklm lah..sometime pray no meet this such ppls nia !

    Just RM 10..think he is not really road bully..only voice nia..hehe...!! Sometime cinya malu for tis such ppls nia.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oooh how is your leg and hand now ?

    ReplyDelete
  9. pain..but still can tahan lah..but shake hand,drink water during scklm.n bath now..jia lat..cause apa plast all can't use...drop one...aiii....put aloe vera !!

    ReplyDelete
  10. If I was there, I would have punched him in the face!! SOB!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mich treat it as "poh choi tong choi" lor. Maybe this will break ur bad luck!!! A better tomorrow!! For that Son of ***** !!! he will drop rm 1000.00

    ReplyDelete
  12. He is definitely a bully - maybe not road bully. i would ask him to kiss a$$ but since you are alone - you made the right choice

    ReplyDelete
  13. muahahah.. That's a good curse for him

    ReplyDelete
  14. Luckily he ask for rm 10, if he ask more i would tell him i need to report police and claim insurance. muahahhahah.. I want to see what can he claim.

    ReplyDelete
  15. you mean you need a water proof plaster ?

    ReplyDelete
  16. i think he dare not follow you when you drive the yellow truck. HE probably won't think is a leng lui in the truck.. Muahahhaha

    ReplyDelete
  17. No need to pay them. Just tell him we go to make a police report and if happen to be you fault, you insurance pay him. Next time if accident:
    1) Note down the opponent registration number and possible snap some pictures .
    2) Go to places got many people else if you alone sure 'kena bully'
    3) If is major damage, claim insurance

    In your case, he demanded for RM10, just give him. If I were you I will do the same in order to make thing simple and most important is you are safe.

    ReplyDelete
  18. He is stupid. Why didn't he follow the driver who scratched his car? That is the driver who was at fault. You don't owe him anything. He has no reason to extort money from you.

    ReplyDelete