Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Why I sew ?


Since young I learn how to sew from my mom. She’s a tailor. Obviously I pick up the skill from her. :D

Okay that is not the main reason. Main reason is personal satisfaction but 10 other reason are :
1) You got clothes that fit your body
2) T-shirt surgery aka t-shirt alteration gave me an opportunity to wear my free Race t-shirt. Emmm sorry to say I seldom wear baggy t-shirt that looks like my pyjamas.
3) Boost my creativity by giving me a chance to imagine.
4) Can’t get what I want in the market without paying high price for it
5) I’m proud of it
6) The expression , “where did she get this t-shirt “ from friends or stranger that have the same race t-shirt.
7) I won’t accidentally wear my bf race t-shirt.
8) Recycle old clothes, old button or used ribbon from race
9) My favourite past time apart from triathlon
10) Emm…. A reason for me to look forward to get a new sewing machine. Right now I’m using my mom OLD sewing machine.



My first ever RACE t-shirt surgery from KL Internation Marathon
Photo Courtesy of http://crazytomatoman.blogspot.com/2008/05/mich.html

1 comment:

  1. wahhhhhh i like this man. next time i pay u u help me to do la. normall i gave away all the free big size t-shirt.

    ReplyDelete