Thursday, April 29, 2010

How to repair your car scratch?

I was rushing to work and drive pretty fast going down my company car park. Unfortunately i underestimate one of the turning going down to another floor . I accidentally scratch my car. :(. I need a quick fix as i don't think i want to repaint the whole car so soon.
I went to the nearest hardware shop in bangsar and they recommend me to repaint the minor scratch with a touch up paint
I bought auto spa touch up paint, http://www.autospa2u.com/app/?Page=17. You can choose the color of the paint according to your car model .

Price around RM 21
You need sand paper and brush too













The scratches on my car before i paint it















 

Use sandpaper to remove the rust


After painting it with a small brush.

No comments:

Post a Comment