Friday, October 19, 2012

RIP Cheah Meei Meei

I still remember the first time I met you. You are a great hill climber, always a podium winner and a very humble lady. At the starting line you always told me anything can happen and ask me to try by best. 


Race after race we compete and I’m always very happy to chit chat with you before and after the finishing line.  You are someone I look up to. I will always remember the last tips that you give me on how to go downhill.  I hope I can practice it. 

I last hear your voice on Monday when you told me you are feeling better  from food poisoning but it was shocking news to hear  that you have departed today.

Rest in Peace, Cheah Meei Meei


Our Final photo together (The gal next to me in orange t-shirt is Cheah Meei Meei)



Setia Eco Half Marathon 2010

4 comments:

  1. so sad to hear that. she is a legend for all time. RIP

    ReplyDelete
  2. My condolences to her friends and family. May I ask how did she passed on? Was it because of the PIC?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gadiy Lim
      Not 100% sure. It started with the food poisoning in PIC and her condition deteriorate after that .

      Delete