Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Salomon S lab Sense 3 Ultra

Seriously I would like to brag about it. Completed a trail run and road races for 5km, 10 km and even 21km.  A fantastic multi purposes shoes I would say especially when you have a trail run that organizer tell you it would be 50% road and 50% trail.  Many runners have come and ask me about the shoes, can you use this on the road? I would say yes and I have proven to achieve the same timing in transition to Salomon S Lab Sense 3 Ultra. Do take note if you want to use it on the Road as well as dry trail, get NON soft ground S Lab Sense. Suitable for Road and Trail.

 Bali Marathon 2015, 10km distance using Salomon S lab Sense 3 Ultra

 Bursa Bull Charge , 5km distance using Salomon S lab Sense 3 Ultra

 Kuching Half Marathon 2015 using Salomon S lab Sense 3 Ultra

Seremban 2015, 10km distance using Salomon S lab Sense 3 Ultra 

No comments:

Post a Comment